I cut hair today, and sadly i STILL havent highlighted my hair. cos the hairdresser told me when you self dye the colour's not evenly spread out ): So Esther is in a dilemma now.
but anyway, I can style the top part of my hair now!
Playing guitar on stage for service on saturday was a great great experience.
I'll never forget that day either! (:
I made a few booboo's here and there.. but overall its great serving God in an area i can serve in. ((:
special thanks to the band, and to kaiwen(so sorry for breaking your guitar string during practice the day before :x ), thanks to eastbc for shouting' jiayou esther leow! ' before service started, thanks to jacq for taking the picture and saying i got weird face while on stage,
thanks to yingjie for the haribos, card and of course your white loafers, thanks to everybody else for encouraging me before and even after service be it verbally/ smses, i really appreciate it!
special thanks to God of course, for guiding me throughout and giving me a chance to do something which i thought would never happen.
you guys really make this experience even more memorable(:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home